Friday, February 01, 2008

Hey, Y'all!


After some collabo with Robin Davies yesterday, the fire for another print Snot Rocket is officially stoked! That being said, marketing has begun in earnest, and you'll soon see the above ad in Urban Velo and beyond (Thanks to Jeff G. for the layout help). For those just tuning in, the Snot Rocket was originally a little fan zine for cold weather commuters, and it hasn't been published since about this time of year 2004. But I've collected a lot of bullshit since then to print, so it's on and when its done you'll know. Also, I made an agreement with myself to have a post here once a day on New Years day, and so far so good. I promise I won't bore you with stuff about me mostly, but I will link you to weird shit and stuff about cold weather riding, for real!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you need help laying this out...give me a holla.

Ryan Jay

yooperjb said...

i like hearing about you too. man i can't wait to get my hands on one of those.