Thursday, February 07, 2008

Keep On...

Sakes alive this winter just keeps on coming, huh? Handbuilt Bicycle Show starts tomorrow in Portland. Wish I was going to be there to see some people I don't get to see very often. I'm sure they'll be some mind blowing, beautifully crafted bicycles there, but that goes without saying.
Put the CETMA rack on the Pit Bike last night. Bomber. I'm pretty sure I could carry a pony keg on that thing. There is only one way to find out!
Went to put some new wiper blades on the car today, and before I can even get them on, I sliced my thumb open on the packaging and bled all over the damn place. By the time I was testing the power of the BOSCH Icon blades (which are the cats meow by the way) I was faint from the blood loss.

I'm a fucking spazz.

1 comment:

yooperjb said...

nothing a little new glarius wont cure!