Monday, February 11, 2008

NAHBS 2009 To Be In Indy

Handbuilt bike show to the Midwest! That is the word this morning. Very exciting, because I am far more likely to drive 5 hours than fly across the country to attend the show! I'll post some dates on that when I have them. Here is a link to to an article by Cycling News' James Huang covering transportation and city bikes. Beautiful stuff there, so get your drool cups out.

In other news, I've got the sickness that has been going around. I'm pretty run down, not in a great mood. Wish I was on a tropical island....Also, the new Cog Magazine is out, I'm looking at mine right now. WOW. Milwaukee in the House. Nice Job Peter. Also, Lyle nice work on the Cognition ad.

3 comments:

lyle said...

That's what happens when I don't know what else to do and I have to think up an ad the night before the deadline. We really need to do a legit photo shoot one of these days.

But thanks to Djonn for the photo... not sure if I got the okay to use it or not ;)

lyle said...

Also, it's nice to see the Chicago boys getting some love in the latest issue.

Anonymous said...

I'm contacting my lawyer right now!!! I wants my monies!!!