Thursday, February 21, 2008

Got One

My new Travellers Check was here at work when I showed today. Took it out of the box and looked it over. I've been waiting for this since last fall when I saw it at Interbike. The S&S couplers are one of the most intellegent things I've come across in 10 years in the business of bicycles. I'm excited to try it out, and I've already begun planning trip to chicago that involves buses, trains and the Check!

Did you see the eclipse last night? Pretty sweet. I can see how it would have scared the hell out of primative cultures though...all of a sudden the moon is getting dark. Oh, and the US shot down that pesky satellite last night, whew.

Time to get to work, I'm feeling a bit better today. I did little other than sleep yesterday so I should.

No comments: