Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Winter Ain't Shit!


I say from under the blankets. -30 with the windchill, you say? Check the mercury on the window, and its -12 in the sun. It was nearly 40 just 24 hours ago. Yikes!

On a totally different topic, ever stop and think about who or what motivates/insprires you? I was doing some internet browsing and came a across a great quote that captures the essence of one of my heros:

"If you want to understand the entrepreneur, study the juvenile delinquent. Cause, you know they're saying 'This sucks, and I am going to do it my own way'."

The quote is from Ynon Chouinard, the founder of Patagonia. If you've never read his book Let My People Go Surfing I HIGHLY recommend it. It'll give you something to chew on. And it provides some insight to how a cool company does what it does.

No comments: