Sunday, October 05, 2008

Cam-Rocker


kevin smith photo
Cross race at Cam-Rock yesterday. The course was super fast and smooth. Jen had a blast. It was probably the best race I've ever had. I felt pretty good, the bike worked really well. Still can't believe I was only 21st out of 50 some guys, as I was picking guys off the whole race. The start was crazy as we couldn't string out enough to make the first turn in a line...guys were all over the place.
Then the Superfans took up out position on beer mountain for the 3s and the Pro 1 2 races. I think a good time was had by all. It was LOUD!
Had some burritos after the race, and I was asleep around 6 pm. Wow. I feel pretty good today, but no interest in Lapham Park. Time to stretch out and continue relaxing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude - you'd be even faster if you put some drops on that $#!T...

JA