Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Random Scramble 8


Coming soon to a pub near you! (If you live in Marquette)

A bunch of buddies, a bunch of winter beater bikes, sometimes a gas mask and usually fireworks. That is the recipe for a memorable St. Patrick's Day in my book. I'll see if I can get one of those folks to write a report of the evening next week.
Had a great day in the saddle yesterday. Old man winter is doubled over right now, but I'm not fooled. He can still get up and slap us around a bit and I'm sure he will yet this spring. It was daylight until after 7 pm, and I rode 20 plus last night...which for my lazy ass this winter is pretty good. Brewing beer tonight, followed by perhaps a Wednesday Night Ride? It was a good ride in this morning, but there is some creeping ice melt that threatened to put me dowwwnnn.

No comments: