Wednesday, December 31, 2008

CARGO, yo.


The Cargo project is really moving along for Lane at CETMA. I spoke with him on the phone for a bit again the other day. We're still trying to see if the paper route can be pulled off with one of these bikes. Right now, it's taking us about 1 and 1/2 hours by car. (170 papers) We are still dialing it in, so I'm sure we can cut at least 15 minutes off of that...It would be nice to sell the Honda, and buy a CETMA.

Well, 2008 is winding down, and I'm reflecting on the last year. My resolution last year was to post on the blog every day. Looking back, I did a pretty good job, I think, though yes I did fall pretty short of 365 entries, there was some pretty good stuff on here (and some total bullshit, too). Either way, thanks for stopping by, and here is to 2009!

No comments: