Monday, December 10, 2007

Snow tires and cold toes

Winter has been bitch-slapping the roads lateley, making travel by bicycle pretty tough. We've installed the Nokian's on the fleet here at Snot Rocket world HQ, and we've gotten some new warmer gear in prep for what looks to be a long, cold winter.
Speaking of winter, the big Madison swap is about a month away, and I know I've been saying it since '04, but it's about time for another print version of the Snot Rocket. So if you have a winter commuting narrative, send it to me, and I'll try to include it. I already have a few from a couple of years ago, but there is always room for more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so what became of the "puma"

d*pow said...

in my wildest dreams! I never would have gotten stuck in the High School parking lot snow banks if it was!