Thursday, December 20, 2007

Nice Rack...


I know, its been about 24 hours since I posted the last Portuer rack...but this one is pretty sweet too. This is a custom rack that was fabricated by Ahearne Cycles another framebuilder from Portland. This rack can actually fold up which makes it pretty appealing to me. This rack belongs to Eli who runs Lemolo Bags. Check out the rack and the bags.
There are some folks out there who don't like carrying your loads on the front of your bike, but I'm all for it. I like being able to keep an eye on my cargo, and I'd rather have the weight in front of me. Currently, I have two front racks: a Paul Flatbed and a 12 Pack Rack that was built for me by Leah Stargardter.

1 comment:

fxdwhl said...

Front racks rule! I'm patiently waiting for a friend to finish brazing one up for me. I've run a Nitto Mini rack with basket a la Rivendell and prefer the load on the front. Supposedly Kogswell was working on one...