Monday, January 26, 2009

Hard Target Search


It really shouldn't be that hard to buy a tortilla press. It is a pretty simple device, and certainly I've made it this far in my life without one. However, the Powell's have been doing a lot more cooking from scratch lately, and we decided to buy one. We must've gone to, hmmm, 6 stores before finally finding one about 3 miles from our house...dammit. The entire day we spent trying to get one of those f*ckers. We did find a most excellent mexican market where we bought literally pounds of food stuffs for $19, I got to visit Ikea for the first time, and I ran into my old buddy OG at the New Seasons Market.
Last night we rolled into the NW to see Greensky Bluegrass and Blitzen Trapper at the Crystal Ballroom. We danced. The floor bouced. There was rock.

A good time was had by all.

No comments: