Sunday, November 16, 2008

When I'm Thirsty, Let Me Drink


A 40oz hand up? Damn straight kid. Corey didn't even spill a drop, as he is a Team Magnus rider.
Whitewater yesterday, well done to Dave Thomas on a diabolic, yet fun, course. All suffering. The superfans in in full effect. Mexican food afterwards made it a perfect day.
I'm still battling a bit of a cold, but coming around. Another day of relaxing and drinking tea, and I should be even closer to being right side up again.
The new job is rolling along, slowly putting things together. We'll be shoving off in about 2 and 1/2 weeks. My travels were great, got to hang with my old buddy Weston out in Portsmouth, NH. Also got to have some dinner with Jason from Pedros, but missed beers with Petar from Mavic. Petar, soon my man!
Alright, there is some bacon here for me to eat, more later.

No comments: