Thursday, August 05, 2010

CT Pictures




Boom. Check this monster out! I'm pretty stoked with the build so far. It'll have full fenders, and there will be a sign on the frame, and a deck on the rack. Otherwise, pretty much set. The fit is getting close, trying to stretch out on it as it is probably going to become my daily rider when our office moves to NE Portland and I've got to commute about 5 miles each way, instead of the 1 mile commute I have now.
I sold three bikes and a variety of other stuff to finance this sucker. And it was worth it!

4 comments:

Johnny Stash said...

so rad man. dig dig dig it.

Lane Kagay said...

Ahearne! Well done. Looks good. Ride it to Eugene.

funbybike said...

i'm just happy i can carry it down the stairs. can't wait to wake up before you and take it. it's mine too!!!!

sussan violante said...

i love your blog