Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Very Soon.....



The wait continues for the new frame that Zack Rielley of ZR Cycles built for me. Currently, the frame is out in New Paltz, NY being painted by Vicious Cycles. It should be back in the middle of this week, and ready to race Ore 2 Shore next month. I'm excited to try out the 650b wheel, I think its going to work really well for most of the riding around the midwest. I'm REALLY excited to try out the 2.3 Baby Bear tires we got from Pacenti. They look super aggro, and I think they will eat up rocky single track like Blue Mounds. Time will tell. I'll throw some images up during the build.
In other news, looks like 24-9 is going to be hot, as per usual, but we've got a good crew camping together, and folks in several classes, so it should keep things interesting.
I fully expect the Stars and hearts to kill many dreams.

No comments: